Welcome to the
Yakima River RV Park!
Your Gateway to the Yakima River Canyon Corridor
We are located in Ellensburg in the heart of beautiful Washington State! This area
boasts some of the best fly-fishing for Rainbow Trout,
along with unlimited possibilities for outdoor recreation. Besides
fly-fishing, river rafting, hiking, biking, horseback riding, wildlife
viewing and water sports, the main attraction to Ellensburg is the warm
sunshine. Bring your family and pet. Vacation in your recreation vehicle.
Camp in this quiet, peaceful RV Park in the country, away from freeway noise. Wake up hearing the
birds singing and watch the fantastic sunsets in the evening.
Yakima River RV Park is a campground situated on a
working ranch, just minutes south of Ellensburg, on the majestic
- 36 RV Pull-Thru Sites
- Power, water and septic hookups for self-contained vehicles
- Pet Friendly Atmosphere! Pets must be cleaned up after, not left unattended, unleashed or disturbing other guests. Use the Pet Area or the nearby Dog Park.
- Tenting (By Permission) Quiet Campers Only! No Showers
- Shuttles for River Rafters
- Horse Stalls
- Phone Hookups
- Club House – Catering Welcomed!
Also Enjoy Local Activities:
- River Rafting
- Kite Flying
- Sight Seeing
- Rock Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Only 40 miles from Concerts at the Gorge Amphitheatre